A crisp coastal vegetable that tastes of the sea, samphire makes this sophisticated salad the perfect light lunch or seasonal starter. The salty flavour works beautifully with the sweet crab meat and vibrant summer beans.
These burgers are the best on the grill in the summertime. Jam-packed with all kinds of stuff, and no tasteless bread crumbs!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary